December 13, 2008

Wooden Pin of Letters in Black and White

It's my another wooden pin. I made it from a to z, and using black white theme. I placed three black fishes on white background and the letters are carved before painted.
Wooden Pin of Letters
Size: 20 x 15 x 3 mm
Color: black and white only
Price: US$ 3/pc
If you order 1 package before the end of this year, I'll send it to your address without delivery cost. Absolutely free of delivery cost!
The package contains 100 pcs of wooden pins. Feel free to choose the composition of the package. You can choose 10 "a" pin, 5 "b" pin etc.
Make sure to order it now :)

Made from ramin wood, hand painted on wood with postercolor and finished with sprayed coat protect the artwork. It looks so glossy.
Designed by myself.
Small, unique and beatiful to be used

No comments:

Post a Comment